She graduated from Marmara University, Faculty of Law in 2003 and enrolled in İzmir Bar Association and worked as a freelance lawyer.
She is the founder and management partner of our office. In general, she provides consultancy and representation services to domestic and foreign clients in the fields of Execution and Bankruptcy Law, Concordat, Commercial Law, Corporate Law, Real Estate Law, Brand and Intellectual Property Law, European Union Law and Qualified Calculations of Labor Liabilities and Actuary issues.
She graduated from Marmara University, Faculty of Law in 2003.
She is a graduate student at Dokuz Eylül University Faculty of Law, Public Law - Department of European Union Law and has a good command of English.
Before starting her Master’s education, she attended General English Training at Gloscat College General English Language Course in England and completed the following trainings:
• Birbeck College University Of London, English For Academic Legal Purposes Certificate,
• Birbeck College University Of London, English For Commercial Law Certificate,
• Birbeck College University Of London, European Union Law Certificate,
• King’s College London, European Union Law Summer Course,
• Turkey Bar Association Intellectual Property Law Advanced Training Program,
• Turkey Bar Association Energy Law Advanced Training Program.
On the other hand, she also received Actuary Training and Qualified Calculations in Labor Liabilities Training from Başkent University in 2018.
She participated in Concordat Commissioner Training firstly organized by Başkent University in Turkey after the change in "Law on the Execution and Bankruptcy Law and Certain Laws Amendment" entered into force upon its publication in the Official Gazette dated 15/03/2018 and numbered 7101 and she received concordat commissioner certificate. She actively works in concordat issues.